Pediatric-friendly ready for your pediatric emergencies.
The pediatric-friendly ER at Swift Creek Emergency Center provides an environment in within our emergency room that is calming to your child and assuring to you. Our doctors and nurses are trained to care for your child in a medical emergency.
We also understand how important your role is in your child’s care. We work with you, sharing all test results and treatment plans so you can make informed decisions about what's best for your child.
If your child is experiencing an emergency, always call 911 first.
We go to extraordinary lengths to make sure their visit to our emergency room is as comforting and safe as possible.
Why choose us — Expert care, comfort, and convenience
Our pediatric-friendly ER features:
- Board certified Emergency Medicine physicians who are trained in both adults and pediatrics
- Nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care
- Pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications, reduce medical errors, and standardize pediatric medication dosing.
- Family-friendly environment
- Convenient onsite parking with direct access to the facility
- Free Wi-Fi
If you would like to talk to a nurse about whether you should come to the ER or wait for your doctor’s office to open, you can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at 804-320-3627.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).