When minutes matter.
When you need emergency care in Chesterfield, Virginia, you want to know you are getting the best care as quickly as possible.
We are located in Hancock Village Shopping Center and offer care for all major and minor emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As a department of Chippenham Hospital, Swift Creek Emergency Center can easily transfer you if you need a higher level of care.
Swift Creek Emergency Room is prepared to handle any medical emergency you have, at any time of day. Our physicians are board certified in Emergency Medicine and have additional training to care for kids.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).
If you or someone you know is experiencing an emergency always call 911 first.
When to visit: Emergency room or doctor visit?
You need the right care at the right place. Sometimes it's hard to know if you should seek emergency care, urgent care, or schedule an appointment with your provider.
Why choose us: Expert care, comfort, and convenience.
Our top priority is making sure you get the care you need quickly and that we provide it with the compassion and comfort you expect with HCA.
Our emergency room offers:
- Full-service emergency care including pediatrics
- Treatment for minor illness and injury (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, UTIs)
- Care of major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, GYN, sepsis)
- Heart care services (chest pain, shortness of breath, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrest)
- Treatment of respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological services (stroke, seizure, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Care and treatment of life issues (animal bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Emotional wellness services (acute and chronic behavioral health)
- Emergency transfers to Chippenham Hospital if necessary, with no fees
- Free Wi-Fi