During respiratory illness season
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are taking the following precautions to protect our patients and you:
- Patients (age 16 and older) are limited to one adult visitor per day during new visiting hours (6:00am - 8:00pm)
Overnight patients are limited to one adult visitor in the
- Labor and Delivery
- Pre- and post-surgery (patient advocates)
- End of Life
- ER Patients are limited to one adult visitor (age 16 and older).
- Visitors 15 years old and under are restricted.
- Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions) and may require visitors to wear masks. All visitors will be required to wear identification indicating they have been screened.
- Individuals with respiratory symptoms or other risk factors for COVID-19, such as travel or exposure, will be asked to refrain from visiting.
- Visitors will be asked to refrain from visiting and utilize alternative methods of communication with patients who are under observations or test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.